Monday, August 29, 2005

hmmm.. mrs png din come todae.. so hav free time lor..


den durin tt time, shakila, ruthra, puvanes, ushaa, pf, sam, clara, grace, divina and me played concentration.. wahahaha.. seriously.. it was damn funny. you shuld hav seen it sia.. lolx.


thx lydiana!!! wwhhee~!!!! thx for helping me pack my express maths file! its a total mess i tell you, cant be bothered.. hahahas.


seriously.. CME lessons.. mr lim's CME lessons, it is damn boring.. omg. *yawns*


went down to e canteen to eat after sch.. yeah. had express maths after tt. had chi remedial after maths class. yeah..


went outside e sch eating my kit-kat! mr ong gave it to me~ lolx. ate it. yummy!!! xD den walked past e bball court there.


omg. you'll nv gonna guess hu i saw!!! yeap! i saw him~ lalalas~ think tt he mus be playin bball. den gt 1 ger stopped us. claims tt she's an ex-commonwealthian. yeah.. toke toke toke. lolx.


imc. (((:

No comments: